I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

01 November 2007

Tales from the streets of Nunhead

While handing out candy to our few trick-or-treaters the little boys who live kitty corner to us, came over to collect some sweets.

There are three of them and their parents are really nice a young sort of rockabilly looking couple who are always super friendly.

Anyhow I asked them what they all were and the oldest said, 'Oh we're just made up monsters.' And their mother started to laugh and said 'What did he say?'
So I repeated, 'Made up monsters.'
And she laughed harder before saying 'Oooh, I thought he said Made Up Nonsense!'

Then he showed us the brain he had in his box (fresh from a monkey) and they were on their way.

Next year I think I will be Made Up Nonsense for Halloween. Not sure how I'll put it together but it can't be that hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home