I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

29 October 2007

Halloween!


We had our Halloween on Saturday. I was a cat burglar. Specifically, a burglar of cats. I should have a picture of me burgling Oliver soon too. But for now, I hope you will be satisfied with this dastardly image.

Our party was attended by the following characters:
Princess Diana fresh from the crash
Mr Bennet from Heroes (jeremy)
Electro Boy Electro Girl from the Mighty Boosh
Rosie the Riveter
Amy Winehouse
Anna Nicole Smith in clown makeup and toga
The Swirly faced pedophile
Poison Ivy
Dracula
Multiple zombies
Little Red Riding Hood
Carrie (in blood)
Dr. Zoidberg

Frankenstein's Monster and Bride
Twin Witches
One muderous pumpkin
Catwoman
A Pirate Zombie (the ultimate combination)
A few vampires
And a Plague doctor with a squeaky rat on his shoulder

We had almost 40 people in our tiny house and garden, and as far as I could tell they all had a good time. I don't know that we'll ever have such a large party again but it was good to have done it once.

Especially since it gave me an excuse to play my Bangles CD!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home