I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

01 October 2007

peaks and valleys

I'm all ups and downs right now. After a lousy Friday at work I had a nice weekend spending time with friends and seeing Jeremy off on his way to Chicago and Brazil. But as you may have guessed if you were lucky enough to read my now deleted post (i'm getting paranoid-er in my old age) I was dreading work today and ended up spending most of the day feeling really ill. i left at four because I was having weird hot flashes and feeling super nauseated.

No fun.

I should have applied for a weekend extension. There has to be a way to make that happen.

I need to try to approach work with a better attitude. Sometimes i can manage it and when I do the days are better, but sometimes I just feel sucked into the evil web of The Horrible Ladies and i just want to cry. Or sweat excessively and suffer from stomach pains. One of those.

1 Comments:

  • At 1 October 2007 at 19:21, Blogger 5 of 9er said…

    I need to approach my job with a better attitude... but the problem - I already told my boss I am looking for a new job so he asks me every day about it. Ug!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home