I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

27 September 2007

Party Dress


The wedding we are attending in November, it's formal! I need to figure out what to wear. I have my New Year's Dress but it needs to be taken in at the shoulders and bust so that makes me think, hmm, maybe I should just buy a new dress.
So I ask you, dear reader(s), what kind of party dress should I buy? I need to look awesome because Jeremy totally married down so I'll need to over compensate for my inferiority complex by looking super hottt yet sophisticated but still like myself.
I have included a picture of me in a dress (that I would wear but it is too casual) as inspiration.
Also keep in mind that I will be seeing the woman who complimented me on my weight loss and told me not to give up while i was suffering from Salmonella, so something that will make me look hottt and curvy wouldn't go wrong either, although she'll probably still think I'm a great big fatty who could use another bout of debilitating food poisoning. Not that I care or anything.
So yeah, what the hell should I wear? Help me!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home