I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

04 December 2007

Jet lag is not fair

Dudes, I'm really tired.

There were a bunch of jerks on my overnight flight from Toronto who wouldn't stop yammering all night long. And some other jerk who kept falling asleep on the call button, so you know what i didn't do last night? Sleep. And so you know what not sleeping is? Hella lame.

Also, I watched Love, Actually and now I have questions. Like why didn't laura Linney get to do it with the hot guy? Not Fair! Why didn't Bill Nighy French his fat manager? And what the hell was with those 'Wisconsin Girls'? I have met girls from Wisconsin they are not so creepy, and they do not have southern accents.

I'm thinking about Love, Actually too much. That can't be good.

3 Comments:

  • At 5 December 2007 at 18:08, Blogger 5 of 9er said…

    I love that you used Dudes and Hella in the same post!

     
  • At 6 December 2007 at 13:05, Blogger carolyn says said…

    i am some kind of superstar wordsmith

     
  • At 7 December 2007 at 00:33, Blogger ReckenRoll said…

    I just watched this the other day too!!

    But Bill wasn't in sexual love with his manager. He was in the kind of love you have for the people that have been in your life forever whether you like them or not. No frenching required.

    Totally agree on the hot dude though. She should have got on that at a later time. Bow Chicka Bow Bow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home