I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

07 September 2007

Hello Friday

After spending the week in a proper down in the doldrums funk I woke up this morning and was all like "Oh SNAP, it's Friday!" And I felt good. I felt nice.

I only encountered living breathing cats this morning, and the weather is nice and Jeremy was cuter than normal and I am feeling okay.

Is this feeling okay or a sign of extreme moodswings that ought to be attributed to some undiagnosed mental disorder?

I was chirpy and pleasant with the horrible ladies, and I'm not even faking it! Who is this crazy lady I woke up as this morning? What has she done with the grumpus? Did I eat a magic dosa at that Indian restaurant in Euston? Was it the paneer?

I don't know what it was, but it's nice right now, let's hope it sticks around.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home