I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

01 February 2008

for the love of something

FIRST when I was putting on my black trousers this morning the thread gave on the button and it popped off and across the room

THEN I finally got a call back from Fitness First and even though I have to cancel my membership because of physical reasons (hello arthritis thanks for getting worse this month!) not because I'm a lazy slacker they still won't refund me for my February payment because it's already been taken from my account. We can't do it they said, but what they meant was, we won't do it sucker!

THEN I went to the ladies' room and realised that the seam under where my butt goes in the trousers I replaced the other trousers with had totally worn away so I've been walking around with a big ol hole in the ass of my trousers. At least I have safety pins in my drawer.

THEN I went to the stupid ATM and put my card in before I remembered it expired today and the machine took my card away so I had to use my credit card (which I don't like to use) to put money on my work ID so I could get a bowl of crappy pasta.

THEN I called Jeremy to complain about all my misfortunes and first he said, sound like your ass is to big and then he said don't break any more pants today. Divorce is imminent.

Now I just have to make it through the rest of the day without any further trouser emergencies.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home