I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

06 June 2007

Ho Hum

i have started 2 entries, on yesterday about my recent Myspace blast from the past (unwanted) and one today about how I am quite certain that Oliver and I are suffering from separation anxiety (he won't even let me go to the toilet by myself anymore, clearly he needs me at home!).

But the first was too personal and probably not a good idea to post in an unlocked type of entry and the second just made me sound like a crazy cat lady. I also thought about posting about my current work situation. I have to be the bad cop on Friday and tell everyone to stop acting like a bunch of goddamn 12 year olds. Except without the swears that I would like to use, and definitely without the name calling, screaming or tearing of hair (my own or that of others).

And then there is my stomach, which has been hurting again. And the pub quiz last night that we lost (the shame) In case you were wondering a horse jockey's uniform is called his (or her) Silks. Laos is the most bombed country ever. John Candy was 43 when he died. And Ving Rhames was in Pulp Fiction, Con Air, and Entrapment (I got the last one right with my mad movie skillz).

None of these things are especially interesting though, so I have combined them all in the hopes that I will create one decent entry. If not, let me know and I will create an entry full of lies. that would probably be more fun for everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 6 June 2007 at 17:44, Blogger Alannah said…

    I love any story about Oliver, but that's because I'm also a crazy cat lady.

    I'm really sorry to hear about your stomach issues returning.

    I deleted MySpace in part due to unwanted blasts from the past.

    And I really wish we had pub quizzes in the US. NTN trivia just doesn't cut it.

     
  • At 6 June 2007 at 19:53, Blogger 5 of 9er said…

    Poor Laos. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home