I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

31 May 2007

3 years

As of yesterday Jeremy and I have been married for 3 years. We celebrated with Art and Food.

First we went to see the Antony Gormley show at the Hayward Gallery
It was pretty awesome. Here are a couple pictures:














The show features 31 figures placed 1.5 square km in all directions from the gallery on rooftops. all of them are looking towards the gallery terraces.


















This is an installation called Allotment. well, technically, this is me looking at the installation.

















After the art we went to a restaurant called Morgan M. Below is a picture of the Garden Menu. The Garden Menu is a six course gift from the baby Jesus to me, with perfectly matched wines. I thought about taking pictures of each course but the baby Jesus told me just to eat them so instead you get a slightly blurry photograph of the menu and the true and honest statement that even though this was the most expensive meal I have ever had it was also the goddamn tastiest meal I have ever had. The service was excellent. The food and wine were amazing. There was a pre-dessert. Then there was dessert. THEN we were given tiny vanilla ice cream cones to clear our palates. THEN we were given chocolates with our coffees. I had rice pudding and I liked it, nay, I loved it, usually I find rice pudding to be the most meh of all desserts. Never again. I apologize for the blurriness of the photo, I will clarify if you wish to know more about my great culinary adventure.



























ETA here are a couple more links with better pictures of the art

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/gallery/2007/may/15/1?picture=329852334

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/gallery/2007/may/03/art?picture=329805762

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home