I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

03 June 2008

Toilet Watch 2008

Ladies and gentlemen, we have achieved functional toilet status! Hooray!

Yesterday I got home and first I saw that there was no longer a bathtup in my dining room and I started to giggle. Then I ran upstairs and I saw a toilet with a tank and flush handle and I started to giggle more. Then I saw that the sink was in place and the shower was in place and that the tup was almost in place and I nearly cried!

There were some defects in the taps so we have to wait until tomorrow for the plumbing to get hooked up on the tub, shower and sink to get hooked up, but, dudes, we are so close! The bathroom is almost done. And let me tell you, it is going to be so beautiful and awesome. The walls are painted a slatey blue and the floor is a slate effect tile and one wall is all cream tiles with a center border of natural stones and I have never loved a room as much as I am going to love this bathroom with it's claw foot bath tub and underfloor heating.

I know, I know, I'm a big materialistic nerd, but really I don't care very much because my bathroom is totally going to kick the asses of all the other bathrooms in town.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home