I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

30 May 2008

The land of no bathroom

So we currently have a toilet. No, wait, up until this morning we had a toilet, now, we have no toilet. Lucky we have friends who are going out of town this weekend so we aren't totally SOL but we are pretty sick of it.

Oliver is at the end of his rope too. Yesterday when I came home he was standing on the dining room table and when I walked up to him he put his paws on my chest and rubbed his nose against my mouth then promptly leaned over and bit my wrist, as if to say, 'Listen, lady, I love you, but this is fucking ridiculous.'

He's right, it is, and I know it will be great when it's all done, it just feels like it's taking for fucking ever and I want to take a shower in my own home again! I was not designed for this life of inconvenience, I am a member of the middle class, I demand underfloor heating and luxurious baths, and I demand them now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home