I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

18 July 2008

Finally

I haven't been able to post on here all week and I know that all my devoted readers are dying to hear about the minutiae of my life. How have any of survived this silent, silent week? Damn you Blogger for hurting people!

Yeah, not much going on really. London is grey and rainy. I got approved to do 2 days of flextime each week (yay!) so on Mondays and Wednesdays I will now be working from 11 to 19:30 instead of 9 to 17:30. I am really happy about this arrangement.

I bought a new messenger bag. It's a Pantone bag in bright blue with a white and black Pantone label across the bottom. It is sleeker than my old bag and I love it.

Oliver remains cute.

My 16 year old niece continues to prove that she may be the most grown up member of our family. I imagine it's because she's the only black belt.

Last night Jeremy and I sat in the garden and smoked cigars and looked at our passion fruit blossoms and new grapes. It was a nice way to pass the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home