I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

17 April 2007

The Sweet Escape


Do you know how you can tell it's almost time for my trip to Paris?
You can tell because I'm congested and have a scratchy throat and am obviously getting sick!
In the words of the grumpy English, "Bollocks!"
Quick, somebody tell me how to make sickness go away! I can't be sick, if I'm sick I won't beable to taste the dlicious pastries and wine and coffee. Oh god, I have been dreaming of the coffee.
Tonight I will drink some nocino, the walnut liquer Jeremy brought back from Modena, Italy last time he was there. It's made by Italian Grandmothers in the light of the full moon (no joke, according to his clients there). It is supposed to cure everything. It had sure better!
Also, topics for later: my niece is getting a womanly shape, totally not okay. Does everything teach us a lesson as my mother would like me to believe? Therapy, I'm starting again, will it make me more or less crazy than I currently am?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home