I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

12 January 2007

Resolutions part 2

all that weight loss business i was yammering about the other day. not gonna be such a big deal after all. my manager told me this morning that he is not transferring over to the new company and has accepted a new job with our old company. today is his last day. that means that i'm sorta kinda the manager in the interim. i don't want to be the sorta kinda manager, not even a little bit!

also, we're completing on the house in 2.5 weeks. we paid the deposit last night.

i am in a constant state of near throw up.

good times, yo, good times

4 Comments:

  • At 12 January 2007 at 14:36, Blogger Alannah said…

    You can do it! You can!

    Harness all that nervous energy. Take your passion, and make it happen. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Come together in every nation.

    I've lost my mind.

     
  • At 12 January 2007 at 19:34, Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said…

    I loooove stress and anxiety as means of weight loss! It's my favorite way to lose weight.

    Hang in there - the house stuff is really exciting!!

     
  • At 12 January 2007 at 19:50, Blogger 5 of 9er said…

    Getting excited and barfing is always good for losing a few pounds... and it's kind of like doing crunches too! Get that new home so we can come visit!

     
  • At 13 January 2007 at 08:52, Blogger carolyn says said…

    alannah: the day the file factory becomes my passion is the day i just give up entirely and move back to michigan to live in my parents' guest bedroom and vote republican

    cherry: tell me about it! it's almost as good as salmonella! and yeah the house stuff is exciting but i can't fight the irrational fear that as soon as we've bought it there will be a freak earthquake in london and the fault line will be right under our house!

    9er: vomiting definitely works the abs! and we'll have a sofa bed set up especially for international guests!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home