I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

05 January 2007

new year's dress: the picture

this is me just before the drunkening began on New Year's Eve. sadly, can not see my gold tights or my red sparkly shoes. you can sort of see the necklace and head band i knitted earlier in the day. you can also become frieghtened by my red red eyes.





in other news, i've got the sick and i am on the penicillan. see while wearing the pictured ensemble i was all like, i know i have a cough but i want to smoke menthol cigarettes while i drink these many drinks (i know menthols, an affront to my old marlboro red days, but beggars can't be choosers, man). the cough has stuck with me and yesterday my chest started to tighten. a sure sign of the return of bronchitis so i got a doctor's appointment and even though she couldn't hear anything in my lungs she decided that green phlegm was reason enough for a prescription. so i'm home taking pills that make me woozy and happily, am not dealing with the project from hell at work. which means i am also not dealing with annoying temps and coworkers and am instead dealing solely with olliver the kitten and my pyjamas. i don't care if i am coughing up green muck i think i came out on top in this deal!


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home