I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

26 April 2008

Willie Nelson clips on YouTube are probably not the answer

I have been pretty low this week. The dramas are getting me down and work is getting me down and I wish I just had time to sit at my typewriter and work on the things I want to work on but even when I'm home there's cleaning to do and in a couple weeks our bathroom will be all torn up. Jeremy's having one of his bimonthly money spazzes so I can't even go drink my troubles away because it costs too much money. And despite the acupuncture and new pain pills and the better weather my arthritis is clinging to my lower back. So in response to these woes i am looking up Willie Nelson clips on YouTube.

Like this one where he sings with LeeAnn Womack. I like how they both ride horses in the video, country music videos are the best.
I keep getting the chorus stuck in my head.


And how about this one, Rainbow Connection bitches, you can't beat that shit. The video is sort of crap, but still Willie singing the Muppets



And that lead me to this, Debbie Harry and Kermit singing Rainbow Connection


And then you add Willie to the Wizard of Oz and you get this (again ignore the video)


I know I should be poking around in clips of the pixies, I know that debaser would help out my melancholia, but I'd rather listen to Willie right now

1 Comments:

  • At 28 April 2008 at 18:04, Blogger 5 of 9er said…

    I so remember when Debbie Harry (I knew her as Blondie) was on the Muppet Show. She also sang "Call Me" which was was awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home