I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

25 April 2007

paris in pictures













This was taken on our lst day in Paris. We were sitting on the Seine trying to pretend that it wasn't almost time to go home

















These are my feet dangling above the Seine. The toes are still wrapped up because of my in grown toe nail surgery even though it was almost totally healed.









You know what that is.

This is the tea and baklava we had at Mosque de Paris

And if you really want, you can see more pictures here

3 Comments:

  • At 27 April 2007 at 13:22, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I looked at the others - Mosque de Paris looks lovely; I've never been there. More food photos!

     
  • At 27 April 2007 at 22:18, Blogger 5 of 9er said…

    Yea! Love the photos! You should of worn your New Years dress again. :)

     
  • At 30 April 2007 at 10:21, Blogger carolyn says said…

    EC i realsied as i was looking through these that there was a huge hole where pictures of my meal should have been, a grave oversight on my part!

    9er, we didn't go out all fancy like on this trip, i didn't even wear the dress i brought with me just in case

     

Post a Comment

<< Home