I Am Not A Reliable Narrator

22 November 2006

oliver is not an effective alarm clock



most days i wake up to this little dude licking my chin and rubbing his wet nose on my face because he wants me to get the hell out of bed and do one of the following : a) feed him, B) let him out to run around the gardnen or C) both of those as fast as possible.

he is a task master.

but this morning, instead of being a pain in the butt he was all lovey dovey. but he waited for me to turn off my alarm clock on accident before climbing onto my chest. laying his head on my cheek and falling asleep with a sweet purr. therefore i overslept by an hour and woke up at 7 in a frenzy. no writing was done this morning, no lunch was made, all i had time for was some innefective ironing and a much needed shower.

the little bastard. this is clearly all his fault.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 22 November 2006 at 13:38, Blogger Alannah said…

    He's so much cuter than an alarm clock. Chickie is on my lap batting at my fingers as I try to type this. I'll never get to work.

     
  • At 22 November 2006 at 13:45, Blogger carolyn says said…

    i know it, the cuteness saves him every day when he does some new naughty thing like knocking down my kitchen mixer or eating my yarn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home